Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Next Cake Adventure

I'm on the way to the store to pick up all my ingredients for our next cake adventure. This cake is going to be for my mom's store "Scrappers Cafe." She and Duane are celebrating their one year anniversary of being in business which is hard to due in this economy right now. I'm very proud of both of them and thank them for all that they have done for us. If you happened to be reading this and live in the Corona, California area, please take the time to stop by and support your local mom and pop shops. You can also visit their blog spot... http://scrapperscafe.blogspot.com. Check back for my Scrappers Cafe Cake Creation and pray that we are able to get some sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to see what type of cake you will surprise me with. So many women are anxiously awaiting its arrival tomorrow. They just love your other cakes.

    ~:~mom~:~

    ReplyDelete